



OK so this Leo is very very picky about hotels. I prefer modern, will only stay places with down comforters, they are comfy but mostly because the covers get changed after every guest (none of that polyester coverlet that never gets washed bullshit) and I have also taken to reading online reviews like crazy since I'm so scared of bed bugs (those evil bloodsucking hitch-hikers). Hotels that have Bravo and AMC are a plus, but you can't always find that out in advance. Not that I think all of this is a lot to ask when you are forking over like 20% of your monthly rent for one night let's be honest. Well the Hotel Frank met my criteria but really I stayed here because they had houndstooth carpet and I love houndstooth. Kind of like how I splurged on this handbag for myself back in November because of the polka-dot lining. Both were very good choices.

No comments:
Post a Comment