Monday, January 3, 2011

Gonna Sleep So Good


Quickly and surely, the new room is coming together.
New bed arrives in a week, my very indulgent mattress hopefully soon after, the amazing houndstooth fabric pictured will be sewn into pillow covers, and I'm buying this awesome dresser from a girl on Craigslist (who as it turns out is a student I worked with last year that got accepted to CalArts. But went to UCLA). I showed up practically in my pajamas and we had that "wait, I know you" moment.. I was pretty embarrassed. Even more so when I insisted I could fit this thing inside my Prius (not!). It has lots more storage than what I have going on now, and you know, I need more space for all my clothes that don't fit! Oh and thanks mom and dad for sending the most cushy soft white blanket (which I am wrapped in at the moment) and the beautiful 600 thread count linens for Christmas... the cash that came with it was a good time too! It completed my furniture fund. I love saving up for stuff and then going hog wild. My life is going to be so much better now. (I'm sort of kidding and sort of not).

No comments:

Post a Comment