skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
chat lunatique
your biggest nightmare and your greatest dream
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Desperate Old Man Looking for Slash (JK)
James posted this to a few peoples Facebooks on his birthday last week. Apparently it was "all Sadie's doing". I love it, and I find Sadie and James's voices (which are weirdly alike) so enjoyable to listen to.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(8)
►
January
(8)
▼
2011
(146)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(29)
►
February
(30)
▼
January
(29)
500th Post! I'm A Total Blogger!
Shih Wolf
Dear Susan,
I Miss Lacy So Much
Hootey Hoo
"A While Ago"
(Self Awareness)
I LOVE THIS
Dream Here
The Switcheroo
Happy Birthday Sarah Face!
We'll Take A Cup of Kindness Yet
Snow at CalArts!
Beau In Sweden
CHRISMIS
Bigfoot
Our Megan Is 33 Today!
Desperate Old Man Looking for Slash (JK)
Girlfraaaaan
Doshi Planet
Best Coast on Jimmy Fallon Tonight!
The Last Days of Twenty Ten
Gonna Sleep So Good
Bill! I Love You So, I Always Will.
A Bed Fit For A King
OMG Julie Look What I Found!
Happy New Year Everyone
"All the Teeth!"
Hi. It is 2011.
►
2010
(326)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(33)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(32)
►
February
(34)
►
January
(48)
►
2009
(142)
►
December
(37)
►
November
(38)
►
October
(35)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(1)
About Me
t.wolf
Welcome to my blog. Thank you for coming.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment