













Claire and Cammie had their shows last week and we went to the opening! Maybe I should say I dragged both my jetlagged and my eight months pregnant BFFs to the opening, but that would be a very highly dramatized version of what happened. I can safely say I dragged them to go hang out in the studios after, but they were really excited to go see some art. Viet first, CalArts second, bed third. It was a fun night and Hanburger's second to last out on the town, before getting the news that these last two weeks are to be spent entirely horizontally. But man, I am sooooo exited for this baby to come! I just cannot wait to meet her. Congratulations to Claire and Cammie on their amazing shows, and congratulations to Katie for pulling off this whole pregnancy thing with endless style and grace.

No comments:
Post a Comment