
I know it's shocking, but Kobe didn't really jump over the speeding Aston Martin. I actually thought it really happened. I am so gullible! I seriously will believe anything. After getting up once for breakfast and once for a shower, I slept until 3:30 today. This photo has nothing to do with this post and was taken completely by accident. I just don't like posting without images. I also don't like the idea of it already being the work week again! I mean WTF I just worked 5 days straight! I don't want to go to work tomorrow not one bit. Week 2 of sewing class starts tomorrow. I wonder how much I'll sleep next weekend since I teach 4 times this week, twice more than this past week (6-9pm, after working all day 10-6). But OMG the lakers won today, by ONE POINT.

girl, you had me believing that too.
ReplyDeleteha! i know stef! omg i wanted it to be true sooooo bad
ReplyDelete