

I watched 4 episodes of Millionaire Matchmaker then 4 episodes of Law and Order: Criminal Intent. I took a snuggly 2 hour nap and made meatballs. Well, cooked the meatballs that I made the other night when I was cooking for Katie's shower. Last weekend I finished one whole pillow for Nemo and Rachel and swore I'd do the other one today but so far it's almost 8 and I am really into this Law and Order episode and I have to eat spaghetti and meatballs before the season premier of Iron Chef America at 10. So that's not leaving myself much time. I start my sewing class this week and I feel somewhat unprepared... I've got to make some plans so the kids like it. I guess today would have been good for that, but the TV and the sofa won me over. I have these really beautiful photos of the sunset today that I really want to show you but my camera connector is at my office so for now I'll show you one I took on my phone even though you can't see all the beautiful pinks and purples in the sky.

No comments:
Post a Comment