Monday, November 30, 2009

Briandolph




Dinner with Brian was so productive! I learned to roast a red pepper right on the open burner, we made such a good meal with a killer salad in the beautiful new ceramic bowl Katie gifted me, then rearranged both back patios and assembled my new coffee table. I should invite him over more often! :)

6 comments:

  1. I love the new coffee table! Very chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word verification for my first post was spilma, as in "I hope I never spilma drink on Taryn's carpet."

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh maeghan. that is so good and so appropriate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Where'd the lovely coffee table come from?
    And the scary Annie doll sitting in the corner?!
    (half-kidding about Annie's creepy stare...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha that annie doll i have had since i was 5 (when i was obsessed with annie) and i asked my mom if she still had it so we dug it out and i brought her to la. the table is from the ikea.. it's what i was buying the day we were both there.. from their new stockholm line. it was only $200 and it's exactly what i was looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh and i love love love my ceramic casserole! (i couldn't wait to use it so i used it as a salad bowl..) haha

    ReplyDelete