Thursday, September 17, 2009

Drawring Party






I am home sick watching marathons of Top Chef and the Rachel Zoe Project and so basically what I'm saying is I have no life for the next few days. As such I am blogging memories. This was a great ladies dinner I had this time last year at my house that was super fun. I made really yummy and summery dishes from a Marc Bittman article in the NY times for Katie, Gail, Megan, Tiffany, Tanya and myself. Somehow I don't have pictures of all of them... But I want to do this again sometime soon.. I haven't seen Gail in ages! I was supposed to this weekend, but now that I'm sick I won't.. The swine flu really knocks you out. I feel really gross. Being this sick and having a fever in the heat is the worst. My friend Darcy is so awesome and yesterday she made me whole package of herbs and vitamins, teas and even flowers from her garden. And everyone is being so sweet and asking if they can bring me soup or magazines and I would love that more than anything but I basically have the modern plague and don't want to get anyone sick. So thanks everyone, I'll be back on the scene soon. Right now I need a shower in the worst way and food but I have no appetite. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment