












I love this one (above)




















The always amazing Megan Lindeman hosted a lovely party and bonfire last weekend in honor of the super moon. Which we never got to really see because it was so cloudy. She made a glorious fresh squeezed Meyer Lemon and vodka cocktail that was delicious and there was lots of grilling happening. First BBQ of the year! Agnes and Aidan stayed up past their bedtime, and once the sun went down I mostly tried to figure my new camera out in low light. I got the new Canon S95 which is one of the first in a new technology of an SLR sensor in a point and shoot camera so it's meant to be great in low light. It also has manual F-stop and aperture settings, other bells and whistles, I am pretty thrilled with it! Thanks Megan for the super fun club good time. Oh and your brother is very cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment