Saturday, September 25, 2010

WE'RE STILL HERE!

I can hardly believe that it's been (just a day shy of) an entire month since I have updated my blog. That is sooooo crazy! I have truly been the busiest ever, I am director now at CalArts and my new job is quite demanding, overseeing staff is great but so much more time consuming than I ever could have imagined. Though I am so grateful for it all. Unfortunately, I used to blog at work and now I have no time to! But I'm well, Slash is getting so big and so good, I've been to Hawaii (with my dad), to Vermont, Beau has been prowling around Europe all month, and I miss him tons. I can't wait to see him again. I have so much to upload, and I'm back (I promise) so stay tuned for what's been happening all month! Man, I even missed the one year anniversary of the blog, (August 31) and the birthday of Chez Panisse (August 28) which, coincidentally, was the night of my birthday dinner, an Alice Waters themed pot-luck. I don't believe I took to many pictures of it either. But I missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment