




















This was such a great day. I love New England in the fall.. the changing leaves are so bright along the highway, at times it appeared as if the trees are ablaze with red, yellow and orange. I proclaimed I needed to squeeze a hike into my crazy schedule to walk amongst them. There was a hard and fast rainfall late in the afternoon, which left us these amazing beauties at the end of our day. There are actually 2 rainbows, if you look closely. I think I am going to announce in this post, being about how beautiful nature is, that two of my dearest friends are expecting children. Hanburger's baby comes in March as does Nemo and Rachel's. I am so thrilled for them and can't wait to meet and hold their bundles of joy in not very much time at all! You guys seem so happy and I love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment